Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Digital and Communication System

Some long and long posting...

I post today at digital age where communication is the most important aspect in the whole world.

Digital and communication are both identical. I think ….because communication system nowadays based on digital system. For example internet and SMS (Short Message Service). Moreover digital is based on communication system because digital is the way to interact not only between human and machine but also between machine and machine.

Definition of machine is human made thing which is made for some reason. Hmm..
While posting I imagine if robot era will come. I imagine when robot can interact with other robot or human. Of course robot is able to learn and make its own decision. Maybe cyborg is also present. Cyborg is robot that human alike form.

Back to present…

Communication between machine and machine is use binary 1 or 0, true or false statement. But only 1 and 0 only make very simple communication. What? I mean very simple tense, one tense, only yes or no, true or false. In example, I have secret or I don’t have secret. Same subject, predicate, and object. The difference is positive or negative statement.

In more complex communication machine more decision, more subject, more predicate, more object are made. More subject!! More subjects mean more machine as subject isn’t it? I think it’s strange at the first time. It doesn’t matter anymore nowadays. What an explanation!! Still don’t have any example. I still can’t tell more.

Machines are interacting with machine language. Machine language is not only Yes or No statement but also complex algorithm that not only making some decision but also learning Online or Offline. I talk about learning so it means Artificial Intelligent (AI).

Machine has it own intelligent! Is it true? That intelligent only describe in machine language. We should learn some machine language to be able to understand this stuff.
My next posting is interaction between human and machine.

0 komentar:

  © 2009 Programming Software and Hardware for Fun

Back to TOP