Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Motivation At This Digital Age

In this post ......

Becoming the most well known electronic engineer is my dream. My life fulfill with dream and hope.

Dreaming and hope is my power to empower my motivation because motivation is the key of success.

I saw my video collection of robot experiment. I saw the great thing. I want to make robot, my own design robot complete with analog and digital system inside. Most of my video collection is robot from Japan so I want to live there in order to fulfill my destiny.

Almost facing final project make me feel little bit nervous all the time. What title should I take? I think I will make robot in my final project with Artificial Intelligence (AI) inside.

0 komentar:

  © 2009 Programming Software and Hardware for Fun

Back to TOP