Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This is My First Post Baby.

This is my first post baby. Still have no experience about blog cause me write this stuff for an hour. What should I post in this blog make me feels at terrible disaster. Brainstorming, more and more brainstorming.

I face computer with headache in my head. What should I write about? My blog name is fun-digital.blogspot.com, but what should about digital. My eyes become red because I keep staring in front of my monitor.

Then I hear my mp3 collection. I figure out what should I post in the next post. I thing brainstorming is important. But I think my mp3 collection is the most important. I feel like dying at the ocean of music.

I wrote this post at 1 am then finish at 1:53 am. My post time is difference with my write time because I wrote my post on my Personal Computer (PC) that is not connected with internet.

0 komentar:

  © 2009 Programming Software and Hardware for Fun

Back to TOP