Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mastering Visual C++ 6 in One Month through Planet Source Code and Ebooks

Mastering does not just know the basic but master every single thing that Visual C++ could. So I was looking for source code that can be downloaded for free. So I opened Planet Source Code.

I downloaded a lot source codes. Every code about chess and image and also visual c++ written were downloaded by me. But as guest I could download 5 only.

How do I download source code or anything from low security website? Then I used page FRAME so I can download them all. Hehehe. Thank you Planet Source Code.

Ebooks that I am using now are different from before. Here is the list
1> Programming Windows with MFC 2nd ed by Jeff Prosise
2> Developing Professional Applications in Windows 98 and NT Using MFC by Marshall Brain and Lance Lovette
3> MFC Black Book by Al Williams
4> Learn the MFC C++ Classes by Shirley Wodtke

Now I announce my self that I am now Intermediate Visual C++ Programmer although I haven’t finished my Chess Game Programming Project with Visual C++ 6. Ask to me if you have some question. I would likely to help anyone.

0 komentar:

  © 2009 Programming Software and Hardware for Fun

Back to TOP