Thursday, June 11, 2009

Return

Return

Finally again I’m post this blog, fun-digital.blogspot.com.

I’m currently fresh graduate of some university. Thank you for all of your support. Finally I finished my Sound Tracker Mobile Robot. Although I finished my thesis for three semesters, I certainty believe that my skill is useful for nowadays technology. However…

Now global crisis haunt me. People are fired especially from electronic company including Nokia, Sony, and so on. Can my skill be useful for nowadays technology?

I am currently job seeker. For the time being I spent my time with Programming DirectX, Learning Japanese, and Preparing TOEFL. Please support me! Then the extra point is I want to do posting at least every week.

Why DirectX, Japanese, and TOEFL?

0 komentar:

  © 2009 Programming Software and Hardware for Fun

Back to TOP