Friday, June 26, 2009

Visual C++ is very difficult

It’s very surprising that Visual C++ 6 is very difficult. My latest promoter said, “You better use Visual C++ 2005 or above than Visual C++ 6”.

My programming language background is C. I could handle TURBO C Compiler, Code Vision, Micro C, and CCS C Compiler. I used TURBO C at my first semester. Code Vision, Micro C, and CCS C are C Compiler for microcontroller.

Then I know my weakness. I weak at object oriented programming. I thought I can program “object oriented” Visual C++ 6 as easy as Visual Basic. Then I read these several ebooks that I downloaded from gigapedia and flazx even though they are not very useful.

1. mastering visual c++ 6
2. Fast Track Visual C++ 6 Programming
3. Visual C++ 6 The Complete Reference
4. SAMS Teach Yourself Visual C++ 6 in 21Days
5. Visual C++ 6 For Dummies

The last three ebooks are the best one for me because I am newbie, maybe. Thank you for all free ebooks. But are they really free or not?

Please suggest me the best Visual C++ 6 book!

0 komentar:

  © 2009 Programming Software and Hardware for Fun

Back to TOP