Saturday, September 22, 2007

I am Searching Programming Digital Electronic Forums over the Internet

This is the first time I looking for Programming Digital Electronic Forums over the Internet. I search through Google Search Engine with keyword:

"Electronic Forum"

So I have list of few forum I trust one:

www.thescienceforum.com

www.sylvainmoreau.com/forumstudioelectronics/

www.ck-electronic.dk/forum/ frys.sthomas.net/forums/

forum.scienceprog.com/ matrixmultimedia.com/mmforums/

forums.di.fm

www.crazyengineers.com/forum/

forums.mcmb2b.com/

forums.spodesabode.com

Still I am not sure with above list because I do search because I need. I need forum where can I look for good resource for finishing my final project “Design and Implementation Mobile Robot Sound Tracker Based on Artificial Neural Network”.

So I am looking for Artificial Intelligent Forums, Digital Signal Processing Forums, and Microcontroller Forums. Please note because I still confuse to use Personal Computer (PC) or MicroController (MC).

0 komentar:

  © 2009 Programming Software and Hardware for Fun

Back to TOP