Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Flash Disk Damaged For Second Time a Row in One Night



A Good News Becomes Bad News. Yesterday I spent a whole day to figure out how to fix my flash disk. While I do that, I prepare to finish my final project. Although I tend to learn about my study, last night I actually fixed it. A good news become bad news when I found my self damaged again this morning. What?

My flash disk was damaged by unknown thing. In digital circuit a lot of thing could happen anytime anywhere. My prediction is my flash damaged because deleted corrupted file, bad sector, or flash disk circuit problem. How to prepare my flash disk? My flash disk problem is about the difference in initial capacity and actual capacity. Of course the actual capacity became smaller to the initial capacity. The actual capacity is 114 MB and the initial capacity is 4GB. What!!!

Yesterday I try to fix my flash disk. My motivation to fix my flash disk because I am currently Electronical Engineering and my speciality is Digital Electronic. I can’t tell you this product name because it be able to shame company reputation. I try to fix with two tools, recovery tools and optimizer utility tools. I can’t tell you the product name either. He..he..he..

While scanning, formatting, and wiping my damaged flash disk I read book about mathematical tool in C++ and Java. I can’t tell you the book title because I don’t remember the book title because my book in my home and I post at campus. I plug in my flash disk in my lab computer in my campus after that I realize that I can not copy to my flash disk again. Sigh..

0 komentar:

  © 2009 Programming Software and Hardware for Fun

Back to TOP