Friday, September 14, 2007

Is My Proposal, that include Digital System and Programming, Accepted or NOT

Curently I am college student, and this semester is my time. I have to finish my final project on this semester because this is my 9th semester.

Time after time. More and more brainstorming. How to make good proposal? After several practice, finally I come with new idea.

Although my idea is not new idea, it’s okay. My idea is about “robot that can localize object through sound”. Then I picked several title from papers that available in internet. Finally my title is “Design and Implementation Mobile Robot Sound Tracker Based on Artificial Neural Network”.

Mobile robot based on artificial neural network or just neural network is not new. Moreover mobile robot that can localize sound through microphones is not new either because I have several paper including that title from early 1990’s.

My system is two audio sensor (microphones) and neural network. After audio sensors, I think it’s better if I digitalize the signal first. Then I can measure the difference of level and time with Interaural Level Difference (ILD) and Interaural Time Difference (ITD). My system can count where the audio source location through that differences. I think it is good.

So I am waiting my proposal accepted then.

0 komentar:

  © 2009 Programming Software and Hardware for Fun

Back to TOP